Sunday, September 29, 2013

The Hound Dog Run

I finally have pictures to post!  Friday was the kids school fundraiser and as much as I hate getting asked for money every few days for various different things the kids really love it.  So I'll stop talking and just put up the pictures.

I was a few minutes late to Caroline's part of the race but she didn't care.

Enjoying her after race popsicle. 

Ms. Tant's second grade class

I was on time for Devin's race.  He was so cute, all ready to start.

And go!  He did a really good job, he only stopped for about 2 seconds and then kept on running.  I was very proud.

And his turn for popsicles.

This is the first year we went to the after school festivities.
They were really fun.

The kids went on the bounce house about 50 times.


And of course got some awesome ballon animals/people.  Devin LOVES his ninja.
Afterwards we had some of the kids friends over to watch a movie and have root beer floats, I really hope they had fun because I was exhausted! 

1 comment: