Sunday, September 29, 2013

Thanks!

Thanks to everyone who commented on the cookie trays!  It was very helpful and I have a better idea of what I'm going to do now.  I"m really enjoying all this baking.   This week has been even more exciting because I've gotten some really fun things in the mail.  The first package was from my mom.  She got me some really nice gel colors (which I've already used) so I can pretty much have any color of frosting I want now, and some pretty edible sliver balls.  I'll have to save those for something fancy.  I"m excited.  The other package came from Shawn's mom. It is awesome I just have to show a picture of it.

It says cake delivery assistant.  He LOVES it.  So much in fact he wore it for almost two days straight until I had to wash it for an actual delivery.

And here's the back.  Awesome right?  It makes me smile every time I see it.  The people I have delivered to seem to think its adorable too.  I really wanted to take a picture of one place we went to.  Its a building downtown, and the office is on the 28th floor, I didn't snap a picture because I wanted to appear professional but I guess that goes out the window when you bring a three year old with you.  Next time!  Graham calls it the tower and loves to look out the windows its a great view of Nashville.

And here's Devin photo bombing Graham's picture, he wasn't too happy about it.

And Graham photo bombing Caroline's picture. I'm so glad I found the camera, blogging with pictures is WAY more fun.  Thanks everybody for your support!

5 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

That's the cutest thing EVER! An added bonus to your delicious cakes!

Ashley Erin said...

Cutest assistant ever!

Lindsey said...

I can't wait to come see them!!!!!

Emily Hamilton said...

That is one cute assistant! Love the shirt. I wish I could buy one of your cakes. Mmmmm.

Jalei & Lane said...

Awesome shirt! And it sounds like you're getting LOTS of business. Good for you!