Monday, May 5, 2014

Caroline's Musical

Last week Caroline's class put on a musical at school.  It was really cute and she did a great job.  Her class had been working on it for several weeks and it was really fun to watch her on stage.  I'm pretty sure she does not have a future as a dancer though.  She had a special part to dance with a boy from her class and she came home and told me how hard it was to learn at first.  The dance was pretty much moving back and forth in one spot.  It made me laugh a little inside how hard she thought it was. We really need the Peterson girls to teach us how to move!  Anyways, Shawn was even able to make it to the performance because his rotation right now is amazing, like home by 3 most days.  I'm in heaven.  Ok enough of me rambling I'll put up some pictures of Caroline's performance.  Sorry the pictures are pretty terrible, but better than nothing.  I managed to curl her hair and have her look so cute and then forgot to take a picture of just her.  Oops!

Caroline is the one with the red headband in the middle.

And doing the wave during one of the songs.

Some tricky dance moves. :)  She did a great job and its so much fun getting so see her do things she's not used to doing.

1 comment:

MOM THE BOMB said...

She looks SO cute! Wish we could have been there!