So here is the video that I thought was really funny, it be that I'm stay-at-home mom that needs to get out more, what do you think? Oh and thanks for the advice on how to get this done, sure enough Shawn had to help import the video.
Really cute! I thought Devin was going to be the skunk?
he is Caroline got jealous when he put it on and got all the attention.
I should have bought two. At any rate, the "show" was more than worth the price of the costume.
she is too funny!! I see why it's easy to confuse a boy and a skunk :)
Love it! She is a riot! What a cute little skunk!
That costume is too funny!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Really cute! I thought Devin was going to be the skunk?
he is Caroline got jealous when he put it on and got all the attention.
I should have bought two. At any rate, the "show" was more than worth the price of the costume.
she is too funny!! I see why it's easy to confuse a boy and a skunk :)
Love it! She is a riot! What a cute little skunk!
That costume is too funny!
Post a Comment