Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Put me in the Zoo


We had a great trip to the zoo today. Caroline had blast with all of her friends, I think there were about 15 people total there.


Here is Devin being a good sport as usual. He actually fell asleep during the trip and slept through the thunderstorm.


Caroline LOVED being around so many other kids. She really likes being around older kids, I guess it makes her feel like big stuff.


This is pretty funny, Caroline saw her friend Emmi take off her shoes so naturally she had to do the same thing. I looked at her through the glass and told her no and she just laughed knowing I couldn't do a thing about it until she got out. It poured down rain about half way through the trip but it just made Caroline excited to jump in the puds. (puddles) We love the zoo!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

She's growing up WAY too fast! And Devin is SO cute! I really need a trip to Houston. (After my trip to Washington D.C., of course)

Anonymous said...

Emily was a puddle jumper too!! She loved a good rainstorm.

Ashley Erin said...

does it rain in utah?

Nashelle said...

Cute picture of Devin...he looks just like my friend's little boy! Crazy! Anyway, no I haven't gotten any emails...weird. My email's shamclover85@sbcglobal.net, just in case I typed it wrong in your last post. I don't know how you feel about privacy but you could give me your email and maybe if you still have issues, I could write you and that might help?