I've been officially tagged and couldn't go to sleep until I posted. Here we go!
The rules:
1. Link to person who has tagged you: Poodle
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
1. I really don't like it when things don't work, computers, can openers anything, it almost makes me rage.
2. I'd like to have more hobbies but have trouble keeping up with one and I can't afford them anyways.
3. I used to have a really bad temper but I've calmed down a lot since I got married. Thanks Shawn.
4. This may sound dumb but I really like nice people. I don't think you have to be fake to be nice either just be nice.
5. I usually feel really boring because I only talk about my kids, if you've read my blog you should know this by now. I really wish I could spoil them more.
6. I spent WAY too much time thinking about what to put on this list, WAIT I finally thought of one, I love it when people think I'm funny, it really makes my day!
I tag, Fernash, Sharon, and Jalei
5 comments:
Not funny? When you have little kids, you're ALWAYS funny!
I feel very similar to you at this point. I could almost just copy and paste the whole thing...but I'll try and think of something unique. :)
thanks sharon its good to know i have a kindred spirit out there!
I have the same problem with hobbies. I am so lazy.
Hey, Carrie! I found your blog almost totally by accident! How's life?! I'm also going through being the wife of a med student while trying to raise two kids-- never a dull, huh??
Post a Comment