I have a new favorite dinner, roast chicken! Man oh man its good. I don't mean to toot my own horn (well maybe a little) but wow it was mighty tasty! I'd like to get some more input on the matter and make sure I have reason to be impressed with myself, so anyone who wants to come over and try let me know. I really like making it, and chicken is on sale this week at Kroger. There are some conditions you'd have to come to my place and wait a little while because I don't like cooking the same thing two weeks in a row. Anyways, the invitation is open!
3 comments:
I'll be there in November, waiting for your roast chicken.
I love roast ANYTHING. Pot roast is probably one of my favorite things to make just because it's an easy way to impress people. I always feel good about myself when I make roast. I've never tried roast chicken though. Go Bexar!
Lindsey is mistaken, I (Brandon)have roasted her a chicken before.
Post a Comment