Wednesday, February 11, 2009

My New Addiction


So I"ve decided that I really like sewing. I did this one all on my own, and in two days! I love starting with a piece of fabric and ending up with totally different. I"m really excited. I also made some pajama pants for Devin but forgot to take a picture, because really they're just pajama pants. I"ll post a picture of them later. This skirt and the pants are Caroline and Devin's Valentine gifts. I know just what every little kid is dying for, homemade clothes. Come on we all know they're going to get loaded up with some sort of chocolate treat too, so don't feel too bad. Anyways, I was really just putting it up to brag, so thanks for bearing with me.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Lindsey said...

Go ahead and brag. I want that skirt!

MOM THE BOMB said...

That's an adorable skirt! I'm sure Caroline would rather have that than candy. Even I would, and that's saying alot! Good job!

Anonymous said...

That's so cute! You've got talent.

KT said...

Super cute!

Jalei & Lane said...

Very cute! You'll have to teach me how to sew!

Monya said...

Cooking and sewing! You go girl.