Tada! Here is the much talked about, but never seen dress I've been wanting to show everyone. Try to ignore the constipated look on Caroline's face and just look at the dress. She really likes it which makes the effort worth it!
Here's my handsome little boy! He's getting so big, and can be just as crazy as Caroline. They keep me busy!

3 comments:
The dress turned out So cute, Carrie! You should be proud.
Super cute dress! I noticed it yesterday at church and wanted to comment on it, but I didn't want you to think I was a psycho because I had already made a comment about Devin's shirt. You need to help me learn to sew. I received a sewing machine for Christmas and am sad to say that it is still in the box. Anyways, good job on the dress!
i'm sorry, i can't get over caroline's face. she looks so funny.
Post a Comment