Yahoo! I got my new glasses yesterday! And while you may think glasses don't really qualify as shades I got transition lenses so when its sunny outside they're just like prescription sunglasses so I'd say that counts. I've never really worn my glasses out in public ever but I really like these so I'll probably end up wearing them more than my contacts. It's so nice to be able to look at the computer and not have to squint! Caroline was excited for me as well. She thought it was the coolest thing that we both have red glasses. When I told her I got them because I wanted to be like her she ran up and gave me the biggest hug ever, it was adorable. And then of course she had to draw a picture of us with our glasses holding hands, it melted my heart just a bit! She's such a sweet girl. So here is my new face. I actually like them! And most importantly I can see better than I have in a LONG time!
6 comments:
Your new face is beautiful! and I'm happy that you can see now.
she is so cute. nice specs bex.
Very nice! You'll have to keep us informed on how well you like the transition lenses. I've really considered them, but haven't ever been brave enough to try them.
y'all are adorable. i'm jealous brandon gets to see you soon!
Very cute! That's so sweet you said you wanted to be just like Caroline. I'm sure that made her feel so special!
Twinners!!!!
Post a Comment