Yippee! Today was the first day that Caroline didn't get sad at all about school! Usually in the morning she gets a little sad and says she doesn't want to go, but not today. I think she's starting to feel comfortable there and realizing she knows people there. Hurray! Its really nice having her at school and Devin is loving the extra attention. Today he even had a friend over and didn't have to have his overbearing sister bossing him around the whole time. I think Devin may have found his new best friend. School is so fabulous! I'm a big fan.
2 comments:
I'm so glad she's getting more comfortable going!!
Hey - I saw your Dad in the temple on Friday night!
Good. I read your story. That must of been heart wrenching leaving her as her teachers held her down. You are tough, Ms Carrie. :-)
Post a Comment