Step 2. Consult the internet and be grateful that you can find just about anything on google.
Step 3. Gather all your rags and flood painted area with water and blot dry with rags. Rinse rags out and repeat until most of the paint is gone.
Step 4. Pull out the big guns and use the steam vacuum, and be eternally grateful to your in-laws for letting you inherit their old one.
Step 5. Throw out all the acrylic paint in your house (for the second time)
Step 6. Vow to never again buy acrylic paint (for the second time)
Step 7. Take a nice LONG bath and keep telling yourself that tomorrow will be better.
I'm sure I don't even have to tell you which child did this, if you've ever read this blog you should already know. The funny thing is its not the first time this has happened. A certain oldest child did the same thing about 2 years ago in our old condo. These two are so much alike it scares me.
Please tell me I"m not the only person this has happened to twice.
I was happy with the end result until the carpet dried, I can still kind of tell what happened but its nothing another round of cleaning and a well placed rug can't fix.
6 comments:
You sure did do a good job of getting it out. I can't even tell anything happened.
I love step one! And it looks great in the picture, you can't even tell something happened.
haha! Oh Carrie, what a day! It looks like you got the stain good! I will have to take notes on your blog...I'm sure my little man is full of of wonderful surprises like yours is!
I'm so glad it came out so well! Man, it's tough when kids do things like this...especially when it's a repeat offender!
Po Po Bex. You'll laugh about this someday!
You did a great job cleaning it up! Just remember, that cute little Graham (or any of the kids) are always welcome to take a visit to good old Humble if you need a break.
Post a Comment