Wednesday, July 1, 2009

And So It Begins...

Well it finally happened today. Shawn started his first of three orthopaedic rotations today. And to start off he didn't have to go in until 1 this afternoon, so right now I'm loving this rotation. I may change my mind very soon but I've prepped myself for the worst so anything better will just be great. I love seeing him get so excited about surgery so I'm pretty excited to see how this goes. Other than that we are VERY boring, we just relaxed this weekend enjoying some beloved free time. Our exciting adventure was getting a water filter at Target because all of a sudden our water started tasting like lead. Gross I know. We're looking forward to a weekend of fun, food and good company out in Katy so it should be an exciting weekend!

1 comment:

Jalei & Lane said...

That's nice Shawn didn't have to go in until 1pm. Lane had to wake up at 4:50am!