Monday, July 20, 2009

Just When I want to Scream

It's been a long morning. The kids are running around in circles fighting over EVERYTHING they touch and constantly whining. I've actually been trying to get a few things done like change my ob appointment so I can go up to Utah earlier than planned, checking out when flights are because I need to get tickets today, making a grocery list for the store and trying to determine how much longer Devin's shoes will last (they're looking pretty small.) Needless to say I really didn't appreciate lunch time when Devin refused to eat anything but goldfish, got out all the crayons and tried to color Caroline, and opened the fridge about 10 times because he wanted to waste some more money on electricity. I just want to scream! Then I look over at Caroline and Devin and they are quietly putting stickers all over each other. At this point I don't care, I"m just glad they finally decided to play nice with each other and are leaving me alone for just a few minutes. I'm going to enjoy the lack of screaming for a few minutes now! Nap time can't come soon enough today!

4 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

yep, I'm sure he was trying to waste money. what else could it be?

Marty & Meghan Rich said...

your kids are so cute.. our kids should marry.. well i guess my children are unborn. Love that pic. Call me when things calm down.

Jennifer said...

hey carrie!

i've been keeping up with your crazy times with the kids for a while now. i'm living in houston over by the galleria, and i don't start my new job 'til next monday.. so i'm looking for things to do!

while i don't have tons of experience taking care of kids, i'm more than happy to give you a helping hand this week if you need it! just reply on here and let me know. otherwise, good luck! :)

-jen

Jill and Dane said...

I can only imagine! Well, your an adorable mom and sounds like you have it really together! I say CHEERS to QUIETLY putting stickers on eachother...at least it's not loud righT?