Wednesday, August 26, 2009
One Month To Go!!!
Well Shawn should be back in one month from today! This first month has gone by pretty quick and I hope the next one goes by just as fast. I have had so many people help me out with the kids its really been wonderful! Several people have invited us over for dinner or to hang out and I even had one person watch the kids so I could go grocery shopping all by myself. I must say I really appreciate the pity! I"m taking everyone up on their offers and its been really fun. Its still kind of a roller-coaster of emotions. Some days my kids can do no wrong and the next I want to crawl in bed and sleep (I"m not depressed just really tired) and then the next day everything they do bugs me. Its crazy. I'm also planning on having a few people over for dinner b/c I'm realizing that we don't really eat a lot when Shawn's gone so I really need to get some people over to eat! Anyways that's what's going on here! We're having a good time but really miss our daddy/husband.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're doing a great job, Carrie!! You're pretty amazing!
Post a Comment