Monday, August 3, 2009
Papa
I think we may have discovered Devin's new best friend. Well not really new, but I"m surprised he remembers him. Grandpa Funk, is all Devin sees these days. Yesterday while at my sisters for dinner Devin walked up to her father-in-law and said, "papa." I had no clue why he thought he was a grandpa and then realized that he thought it was his grandpa. They have the same build and bald so naturally Devin thought it was Grandpa Funk. Today he saw another tall balding man and said, "papa." Its really pretty funny. I didn't think he would remember him since we haven't seen him in over a month but I"m sure he'll be thrilled when he sees the real "papa" in a few days. One thing is for sure, Grandpa Funk sure made lasting impression on our little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So do all bald people look alike???
that's hilarious! kallie thinks anyone over 40 is a grandma or grandpa and calls them that! luckily she morphs it into "brampa/brama" so i can just act like i don't understand.
Post a Comment