Thursday, February 4, 2010

2 month checkup... a lot late!

I'm a horrible mom.  Yesterday Graham had his 2 month check up.  Now that in itself is great but Graham is now over 3 months old.  Yikes!  I had some trouble with getting insurance worked out which is why it took so long.  No need to worry though he's just fine.  Only 13 lbs 11 oz and 23 1/4in long.  He's a pretty average sized kid, except for his head.  Its starting to catch up to his brother and sister's size in the 90th percentile.  What can I say we have some big headed children, that's how we like them.  He also rolled over for the first time last night, which was pretty exciting.  I'm actually surprised he is already rolling over because we don't give him much time on the floor lest he gets mauled by his older siblings.  Way to go Graham.  I don't think he's ever been as cranky as yesterday after shots, poor little guy.  Anyways he's a great baby and we love having him around to cuddle with.

2 comments:

Lindsey said...

Don't worry, Violet hardly gets any tummy time because she barfs all over herself when she does. So she's still not rolling over! Oh well. Graham sounds so cute.

Jalei & Lane said...

I can't believe his head is considered big. It doesn't look like it at all!