Monday, February 15, 2010
Valentine's Day
We had a great Valentines day this year. In fact the whole weekend was great. Shawn and I were finally able to go to the temple (thanks for babysitting mom) on Saturday morning and I was able to relieve some stress. When we got home Devin and Caroline had made us Valentines and cookies. They were really cute and I'll never forget what Caroline put in her card to us. She drew a temple (a triangle) and then drew a straight line down from it, which according to her is the path we should take. I love that girl. She sure loves primary and apparently listens. Devin started doing something pretty funny too. Every time we put a shirt on him he says, "Look at me big head." So maybe you don't think its that funny but this kid really does have a HUGE head and we've always teased him about it. Yesterday was probably my favorite Valentines day so far. Shawn made a fabulous dinner, homemade mac and cheese, asparagus, and pizza bread. It was SO good. Then we had some yummy strawberry tart courtesy of yours truly. My mom also joined us for dinner and we always LOVE having her over. She got the kids some cups that light up that have quickly become their favorite cups. Shawn also bought me some new itunes songs to add to our collection, which I've been wanting for a while so I was very excited! It was a great weekend I wish all our weekend could be so relaxing. Happy Valentines day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
His head is HUGE. I love that kid. Tell him Ashie says hi.
i agree, definitely a big head! good thing it's a cute one! ya'll need to come play!
Awwwww fun! And the homemade mac and cheese and strawberry tarts sound delicious!
Post a Comment