Tuesday, February 2, 2010

It's Over!

Shawn finished up his last interview this past weekend.  All I have to say is wow I'm glad its over.  I'm so happy to have him home every weekend for the next few months.  It was a horrible trip, he got stuck in Charlotte because of weather and missed the interview.  He was able to get in touch with the school and they stayed late to wait and interview him a little later in the day.  Its a good thing too because it turns out that he really liked the school.  So now we get to decided how to rank the 10 different schools!  Yeah, I"m so excited!  This month Shawn is doing a rotation all the way in the Woodlands which neither of us are excited about.  I think we're both ready for Shawn to be done with med school.  Only three months of school left (he's taking May off) let the countdown begin!

3 comments:

Crystal Stanworth said...

awesome. i'm getting so so so excited about being done too. it finally actually seems like it really just might happen! haha.

Lindsey said...

I can't wait to hear your top choices! How fun.

Melanie said...

Okay, no fair liking anywhere else other than North Carolina. We will still visit you where ever you go. Hope to see you soon.