Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Nasty boy
Is it horrible to think your child is not very bright? Because sometimes Graham isn't the brightest crayon in the box. Let me tell you why first. He eats the nastiest things! And I"m not talking about food here I'm talking about mud, soap, and trash. I can't count how many times I've caught him outside eating mud. At first I cut him some slack because hey lots of kids eat mud right? Well he keeps doing it! Something is not registering saying hey, this doesn't taste good maybe I shouldn't eat it again and again. Last night I caught him eating soap and a few days ago he was eating a pear that had been thrown away that was covered in dirt from the floor. All I can say is its a good thing he's pretty and I hope he wises up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
LOL! That is too funny. E was eating sand the other day & it didn't seem to bother her. I was a tad concerned too :)
Get him checked for anemia if he's eating dirt ALL the time. Could be PICA. But then could be just that he's a little boy!
I knew mom would bring up PICA.
Graham is nasty. I wonder why he hasn't figured out that it's gross? With all the yummy food you give him you think he'd know the difference. Violet doesn't eat dirt very much but she does play in it and rubs it all over her face. It looks like war paint sometimes.
This cracked me up!! We have some friends here with two boys and they are ALWAYS wanting to eat dirt and mud too!
Ha, that's funny! I think it might just be a boy thing. I'm sure he'll grow out of it, but he is pretty darn cute =)
Post a Comment