Wednesday, May 18, 2011
Soccer
I totally forgot to post about the end of soccer. Last season I'd be lying if I said I was sad for the season to be over but this time around I am a little sad. I kind of miss having something to do Saturday mornings and seeing her run around like a crazy person. Her team has improved so much over the last year, and we even won a few games. Caroline did great in her last game and scored a goal all by herself! She's scored before but this one seemed intentional and not luck. I would have gotten a picture but I was to busy jumping up and down in excitement. We had a great season and are so excited for fall! And for some reason stupid blogger can't find the pictures on my computer so I'll have to post those later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yay for Caroline!!
Post a Comment