Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Volleyball

I play volleyball just about every Monday at church.  I love it.  We talk, play and have a lot of fun.  For me its more to socialize than exercise but yesterday was different.  A few husbands were able to come an join us and we played for 2 hours.  In that amount of time I popped a blood vessel in my hand, got hit really hard in the face with the volleyball, and played hard enough that my legs are on fire today.  Even after all that it was the most fun I've had playing sports in a really long time!

3 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

Awesome! Sounds like fun!

ChristyLou said...

I'm DYING to get back to vball!! Can't wait for this baby to come for so many reasons. :)

Graytoppop said...

A change is as good as a rest. Always keep active!