Friday, January 6, 2012

I love a good deal!

Yesterday I did one of my favorite things.  I headed to Target to pick up a few things and found some great deals!  The only reason I can tolerate January is because of the deals, I'm really not a fan of this month.  Anyways, I got shoes for Devin 75% off, boots for Caroline for next winter 75% off!  I was very happy because I really hate paying $20 for shoes my kids are going to grow out of in a few months.  I also had my eye open for a fleece jacket for me and stumbled upon some in the little boys section they were on clearance for $3 and they had one xl left which fits just fine!  I also grabbed one for Caroline and Devin because hey it was $3! I even told Shawn about it which, I don't think he cared, but he hid his lack of enthusiasm pretty well.

3 comments:

Ashley Erin said...

mom only survives January because of the Christmas candy that goes on sale.

poodle said...

ooh maybe i will go to target this evening! i love a good deal too

MOM THE BOMB said...

Yep. I got 75% off on the Christmas candy. Can't pass up a good deal!