Monday, January 2, 2012

Resolutions

Is it sad that I can't even remember my resolutions from last year?  Well I can't but that won't stop me from making and probably not following through with more this year.
1. Learn to play the piano. My in-laws are awesome and got me a great keyboard for Christmas so now I have no reason not to learn.  I have a friend that teaches lessons so here we go!
2. Bake more!  I have a new HUGE new cookbook that I can't wait to try out about 100 new recipes, I"m so excited!
3. Be consistent with scripture study.  I'm pretty sure I had this one last year but I still need to work on it!
4. Go to the temple.  I think I had this one on last year's list too, but I've decided Shawn and I are going to have to take turns because its not easy getting to go at the same time!
5. Try and make 100 blog posts.  I know it may sound dumb but I love being able to look back on the funny things that were done or said over the years and the more I blog the more I have of them.
Alright here's to hoping this year will turn out better than last year!

2 comments:

MOM THE BOMB said...

way to go, Bex!

Christina Bassi said...

Great list! Learning how to play the piano is on mine too. Good luck. :-)