Saturday, January 14, 2012
Not Cool
Its already happening. My kids well, Devin no longer deems me cool. Today he was in time out for playing too rough. (this has been happening very frequently) While in time out I told him to put his glasses back on because he is not allowed to play wrestle or any other rough game today. Then he dropped the bomb, "Not cool mom." Those were his exact words. I told him I didn't care if it was cool or not and then he corrected me and said, "No mom you're not cool." Lucky for me I've already known that for a while and I knew it was only a matter of time before my kids realized that too. He also said he was going to draw a bad picture of me in jail. Thats ok with me too just as long as he stops running around like maniac.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It's been ages since I've read blogs and reading your last 7 posts reminded me of how AWESOME your blog is. I love reading your posts Carrie, they make my day. You rock. Thanks for being funny, awesome, candid, and entertaining.
haha, that is awesome. i can't wait to see you guys i april.
Devin's wrong. You're WAY cool, Bex. And funny.
I love that he threatened to draw a bad picture of you in jail. He cracks me up! And I still think you're cool!
Oh my. Where do they come up with this stuff?
Post a Comment