Are you ready to see the cutest thing in the world? Not only the cutest thing in the world it also makes me the happiest mom in the whole world too. Ok here it is.
I told you, cutest thing EVER! For some reason today Graham decided he wanted to use the potty, well actually he decided he wanted to wear underwear. After church I took out some of Devin's old clothes and when Graham saw the underwear sitting there he said, "I don't want to wear diapers anymore." Hallelujah! Let the potty training begin! I've been ready for a while now but every time I asked Graham if he wanted to sit on the potty he said, "NO!" And after seeing how easy potty training can be when I don't force it on my children, Devin was 10x easier than Caroline then again most things are a little easier with Devin, I was ok with waiting but if he is ready to give it a go I'm on board. I had VERY low expectations of him today and he did great just 2 accidents and bear with me because this may be tmi but he was great with #2 and actually told me when he needed to go, I was amazed quite frankly. We'll see how he does in public at volleyball tomorrow. Could this really be the end of diapers for the first time in 6 YEARS?! I want to pinch myself because it doesn't feel real. I don't think this year could get any better.
6 comments:
You make me laugh, Bex!
That is awesome! I hope he sticks to it. We have been working on it for over 7 months now!
Nothing as great as a potty trained child! Ben was my easiest. Steve called him a diaper baby one day, so he took his diaper off, never had an accident and was trained. Funny how easy it can be sometimes.
He is so cute.
Super cute! Good luck! :-)
Little kids in underwear is pretty dang cute! Good luck. I agree though, it's not worth it until they decide they're ready!
Post a Comment